Joan Collins wants Dynasty return
Joan Collins wants to revive 'Dynasty'.
The 79-year-old actress - who played bitchy Alexis Carrington in the 1980s soap - would love for the programme to come back to TV following the success of the new version of 'Dallas' starring Larry Hagman and Jesse Metcalfe.
Joan admitted she had spoken to original cast members including Pamela Sue Martin, Jack Coleman and John James about the possibility, and said they were ''eager''.
She revealed: ''We would be eager to do it. Look at the success of 'Dallas'.''
The new series of 'Dallas' has been considered a great success, and US network TNT has renewed it for 15 more episodes.
In recent years Joan has stepped back from acting and was last seen in TV series 'Rules of Engagement' in 2010.
Speaking previously, Jesse - best known for playing the hunky gardener in early series of 'Desperate Housewives' - said the new show was ''very sexy''.
He said: ''The new show is very sexy and edgy. Some of it is quite intense. But people are gunna enjoy it.''12-11-2012
- Benedict Cumberbatch had Victorian Sherlock doubts
- Sir Michael Caine's age almost made him quit acting
- Lady Colin Campbell plots revenge
- Ant and Dec starstruck by Kieron Dyer
- Tina O'Brien doesn't let daughter watch Coronation Street
- Eddie Redmayne on Danish Girl's nude scenes
- 4th Impact teaching Cheryl Fernandez-Versini how to pose
- Matt Lucas and Greg Davies for Doctor Who Christmas special