Joan Collins wants Dynasty return
Joan Collins wants to revive 'Dynasty'.
The 79-year-old actress - who played bitchy Alexis Carrington in the 1980s soap - would love for the programme to come back to TV following the success of the new version of 'Dallas' starring Larry Hagman and Jesse Metcalfe.
Joan admitted she had spoken to original cast members including Pamela Sue Martin, Jack Coleman and John James about the possibility, and said they were ''eager''.
She revealed: ''We would be eager to do it. Look at the success of 'Dallas'.''
The new series of 'Dallas' has been considered a great success, and US network TNT has renewed it for 15 more episodes.
In recent years Joan has stepped back from acting and was last seen in TV series 'Rules of Engagement' in 2010.
Speaking previously, Jesse - best known for playing the hunky gardener in early series of 'Desperate Housewives' - said the new show was ''very sexy''.
He said: ''The new show is very sexy and edgy. Some of it is quite intense. But people are gunna enjoy it.''12-11-2012
- Joanna Lumley disappointed at Downton Abbey snub
- BBC Two planning 'Bake Off: The Professionals'
- Michael Parr 'flattered and insulted' by hunk comments
- Lorraine Kelly wants bum tattoo
- Rob Brydon and Sir Tom Jones for Children in Need
- Rita Ora 'worked hard' for X Factor role
- Strictly bosses fear pro dancer 'fireworks'
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms UK vs. USA theme