Joan Collins wants Dynasty return
Joan Collins wants to revive 'Dynasty'.
The 79-year-old actress - who played bitchy Alexis Carrington in the 1980s soap - would love for the programme to come back to TV following the success of the new version of 'Dallas' starring Larry Hagman and Jesse Metcalfe.
Joan admitted she had spoken to original cast members including Pamela Sue Martin, Jack Coleman and John James about the possibility, and said they were ''eager''.
She revealed: ''We would be eager to do it. Look at the success of 'Dallas'.''
The new series of 'Dallas' has been considered a great success, and US network TNT has renewed it for 15 more episodes.
In recent years Joan has stepped back from acting and was last seen in TV series 'Rules of Engagement' in 2010.
Speaking previously, Jesse - best known for playing the hunky gardener in early series of 'Desperate Housewives' - said the new show was ''very sexy''.
He said: ''The new show is very sexy and edgy. Some of it is quite intense. But people are gunna enjoy it.''12-11-2012
- Mark Charnock: Paula Tilbrook is a 'naughty rascal'
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks cancelled
- Cor Glanaethwy and Entity Allstars through to Britain's Got Talent final
- Chloe-Jasmine and Stevi Ritchie: 'We'll get married in a church'
- Deirdre Barlow to return to Coronation Street as a ghost?
- Samia Ghadie is engaged to Sylvain Longchambon
- Denise Van Outen wants to return to EastEnders
- James 'Lockie' Lock opens up about bullying