Joan Collins wants Dynasty return
Joan Collins wants to revive 'Dynasty'.
The 79-year-old actress - who played bitchy Alexis Carrington in the 1980s soap - would love for the programme to come back to TV following the success of the new version of 'Dallas' starring Larry Hagman and Jesse Metcalfe.
Joan admitted she had spoken to original cast members including Pamela Sue Martin, Jack Coleman and John James about the possibility, and said they were ''eager''.
She revealed: ''We would be eager to do it. Look at the success of 'Dallas'.''
The new series of 'Dallas' has been considered a great success, and US network TNT has renewed it for 15 more episodes.
In recent years Joan has stepped back from acting and was last seen in TV series 'Rules of Engagement' in 2010.
Speaking previously, Jesse - best known for playing the hunky gardener in early series of 'Desperate Housewives' - said the new show was ''very sexy''.
He said: ''The new show is very sexy and edgy. Some of it is quite intense. But people are gunna enjoy it.''12-11-2012
- John Torode and Lisa Faulkner cook together
- Paul Hollywood 'embarrassed' to be sex symbol
- Daniel O'Donnell partnered with Kristina Rihanoff
- Louis Walsh misses The X Factor
- Caroline Flack and Olly Murs coordinating outfits
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack chose work over romance
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock fears
- Peter Andre's kids warn him about embarrassing them