X Factor warned about Tulisa's smoking
'X Factor' bosses have received a council letter about Tulisa Contostavlos' smoking backstage.
The 'Young' singer is believed to have many parties backstage on the ITV show, but by lighting up she is breaking the 2006 Health Act, which bans smoking in the workplace.
As such, the local council in Wembley - where the 'X Factor' studios are based - have reacted by warning her she is breaking the law by doing so.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Bosses aren't happy that she's causing trouble.''
Tulisa's cigarette habit has already been the butt of jokes on the series, with fellow judge Gary Barlow commenting on her ''fag-ash breath'' during a live show recently.
Louis also joked about Tulisa's love of cigarettes.
He said: ''I would never say that to Tulisa. Mind you, I do always smell cigarette smoke on her. I couldn't believe Sir Gary Barlow said that. He definitely let his Mr Nice Guy mask slip! He wants a knighthood. I reckon he's blown his chances. We could well be looking at Dame Tulisa instead now!''
Louis lost his act District 3 last night (11.11.12).12-11-2012
- Kendra Wilkinson's father 'stunned' by her flirty antics
- Rita Ora wants to be The Voice contestants' friend
- Charlotte Hawkins: I'll be 'conscious' of losing baby weight
- Steve Backshall leaves Strictly Come Dancing
- Stevi Ritchie eliminated from X Factor
- Claudia Winkleman receives Strictly Come Dancing applause
- Vicky Pattison: Maria Fowler wanted to ruin my relationship
- Melanie Sykes' ex slams star for violent past