X Factor warned about Tulisa's smoking
'X Factor' bosses have received a council letter about Tulisa Contostavlos' smoking backstage.
The 'Young' singer is believed to have many parties backstage on the ITV show, but by lighting up she is breaking the 2006 Health Act, which bans smoking in the workplace.
As such, the local council in Wembley - where the 'X Factor' studios are based - have reacted by warning her she is breaking the law by doing so.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Bosses aren't happy that she's causing trouble.''
Tulisa's cigarette habit has already been the butt of jokes on the series, with fellow judge Gary Barlow commenting on her ''fag-ash breath'' during a live show recently.
Louis also joked about Tulisa's love of cigarettes.
He said: ''I would never say that to Tulisa. Mind you, I do always smell cigarette smoke on her. I couldn't believe Sir Gary Barlow said that. He definitely let his Mr Nice Guy mask slip! He wants a knighthood. I reckon he's blown his chances. We could well be looking at Dame Tulisa instead now!''
Louis lost his act District 3 last night (11.11.12).12-11-2012
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion to air on Disney
- Nicola McLean splits from husband
- Thom Evans to compete on Strictly Come Dancing
- Benefits Street's White Dee accused of betraying roots
- Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard
- Mary Berry pleased Paul Hollywood is back with wife
- Pregnant Holly Willoughby 'can't wait to wallow'
- Mark Wright in talks for Strictly Come Dancing