Michelle Dockery devastated by Lady Sybil death
Michelle Dockery was ''devastated'' while filming Lady Sybil's death in 'Downton Abbey'.
The 30-year-old actress ・who portrays Lady Mary in the ITV1 period drama ・ and Laura Carmichael, who plays Lady Edith, were disappointed when Jessica Brown Findlay's alter-ego was killed off, and the brunette beauty really misses her ''distinctive'' laugh. She said: ''We knew a couple of weeks prior to filming the episode what was going happen to it felt like this huge build up. One of the last scenes we shot with Jessica was where the sisters say goodbye to her, and me and Laura Carmichael [Lady Edith] were just devastated playing it.
''We've spent three years of our lives together so Jessica going was as wrench. I miss her laugh, it's really distinctive.''
While Michelle was distraught filming Sybil's death, she puts her full trust in 'Downton Abbey' co-creator Julian Fellowes and is ''excited'' to see what is going to happen to each character in the show.
She explained: ''We completely trust [Julian Fellowes'] ideas and writing and I'm always excited to see where each character goes, so who knows?''
Michelle loves working on the programme and she particularly enjoys the off-set camaraderie shared between her co-stars.
She added: ''Everyone has such a brilliant sense of humour so there are lots of laughs on set.''13-11-2012
- James Argent eliminated from The Jump
- Spencer Matthews 'quits Made In Chelsea'
- Zoe Ball jokes about boozy kiss
- Bobby Davro to return to EastEnders?
- Ollie Locke's 'disaster' love life
- Dermot O'Leary to return to X Factor?
- Matt LeBlanc to live with Top Gear co-host Chris Evans?
- Danniella Westbrook's ex-boyfriend arrested for threatening to kill her