Geordie Shore's Vicky planning three-day hen party
Vicky Pattison is planning a three-day hen party around the world.
The 'Geordie Shore' star is set to marry her co-star Ricci Guarnaccio, 25, after the pair got engaged earlier this year while filming the last series of the MTV reality show in Cancun, Mexico, and Holly Hagan promises her hen do will be the ''biggest party'' the girls have ever thrown.
Vicky - who has picked her co-stars Charlotte Crosby, 21, Sophie Kasai, 20, and Holly, 19, to be her bridesmaids - told the Daily Star newspaper: ''We will go on a three-day hen party to the best clubs in the world. That sounds canny good for a start.''
Holly added: ''Lads, lots of strippers, shots, dancing, the best party we have ever thrown. And I can tell you now it will not be in Newcastle. We've done it all in 'Geordie Shore' so we have to top it.''
Charlotte said: ''Vicky's last night of freedom will have to be off the scale. We will make sure it is the most outrageous and best night she has ever had.''
As for the wedding, Vicky, 25, doesn't want to be upstaged by her bridesmaids so she plans to dress them in ''hideous'' attire to make sure she looks the best.
She said: ''I love the movie 'Bridesmaids' and I wanted it to be just like that. Besides, I will get them the most hideous meringue, taffeta bridesmaid dresses I can find to make me look better. So everyone's a winner.''
'Geordie Shore' airs Tuesdays at 10pm on MTV.20-11-2012
- Only The Young eliminated on The X Factor
- 'I'm A Celebrity' star Edwina Currie is 'one tough lady'
- Claudia Winkleman: 'Bear with me' for Strictly Come Dancing return
- I'm A Celebrity's Kendra Wilkinson fails cockroach trial
- X Factor double elimination
- Fleur East feels pressure to pick the right songs
- Lisa Faulkner would 'hate' Come Dine With Me
- Barbara Windsor for EastEnders return?