Louis Smith joins Strictly Come Dancing tour
Louis Smith has joined the 'Strictly Come Dancing' live tour.
The Olympic gymnast and his partner Flavia Cacace have impressed the judges and viewers with their routines on the BBC One show and now Louis has announced fans will get to see him on the live arena tour.
Louis said: ''The support I've had on the TV show has been incredible. I can't believe how much I've enjoyed dancing every week. I love the pressure of performing in front of a live crowd, and I can't wait to do that in some of the biggest arenas across the UK.''
Other contestants lined up for next year's tour include Lisa Riley, Dani Harmer and Michael Vaughan.
Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli will all appear at the live shows, which are hosted by Kate Thornton.
The sixth 'Strictly' arena tour starts on January 18 at Birmingham NIA.
Louis recently revealed he wants his own reality TV show as he thinks it would be great fun.
He said: ''I would like to have a crew following me around, when I'm not in an environment where I have to be responsible, when I'm just me. I think the public would enjoy seeing what I get up to.
''I love 'Strictly', its right up my street, the combination of doing something different and entertaining people, it keeps me occupied. I really like Nicky Byrne and Michael Vaughan, Denise Van Outen is hilarious, Kimberley Walsh is so lovely and caring.''20-11-2012
- The X Factor: Lauren Murray wants Six Chair Challenge scrapped
- Freddie Flintoff: James Corden won't quit A League of Their Own
- Sue Perkins considering adoption
- Sir Tom Jones brands BBC a 'cold machine'
- The X Factor: Monica Michael wanted Simon Cowell for mentor
- James Jordan slams Strictly Come Dancing
- Jeremy Clarkson forced into rehab
- Terri Dwyer's secret battle with cancer