Lucy Spraggan: I won't be on X Factor tour
Lucy Spraggan has confirmed she will not be taking part in 'The X Factor' tour next year.
The 21-year-old star pulled out of the competition after illness forced her to miss two shows, and while it was thought she would be offered a place on the nationwide arena tour - which can land acts as much as £100,000 - she is planning to play a string of solo gigs instead.
In response to a fan asking her on Twitter if she was going on 'The X Factor' tour, she wrote: ''Unfortunately, I won't be on TXF tour as I'll be doing my tour :). (sic)''
And the 'Tea and Toast' hitmaker - who is expected to perform on 'The X Factor' final next month - revealed tickets for her tour will be on sale in the new year.
In response to another fan's question, she wrote: ''They will be in the new year, and they'll be all over.''
Despite being voted off 'The X Factor' in recent weeks, Ella Henderson and District 3 are expected to go on the 18-date tour - which kicks off in Manchester on January 27 - as well as current contestants Rylan Clark, Jahmene Douglas, James Arthur, Union J and Christopher Maloney.
Following her untimely exit from the competition, Lucy took to twitter to thank her fans for their support and she promised to get back on stage again as soon as possible.
She previously tweeted: ''A massive thank you for all the support throughout the show, you've been incredible. I can't wait to perform again. #thankyou (sic)''21-11-2012
- EastEnders' Stacey and Max Branning to share kiss
- David Beckham can 'die happy' after Only Fools and Horses
- Verity Rushworth postponed honeymoon for Emmerdale return
- David Walliams' The Boy in the Dress to become BBC film
- Paddy McGuinness not threatened by dating shows
- Grace Andrews had 'no chemistry' with Mario Falcone
- Keith Lemon wants Kylie Minogue on Celebrity Juice
- Cheryl Cole 'excited' for X Factor return