Tinchy Stryder wants X Factor judging role
Tinchy Stryder wants to be an 'X Factor' judge.
The 26-year-old rapper - who has previously voiced his support for recently axed contestant Ella Henderson - has issued a come and get me plea to Simon Cowell to let him become a panellist on the ITV1 talent show to give the programme a shake-up.
He told We Love Pop magazine: ''Yo, Sir Cowell, how about you let me come be on the panel and let them know how it's going, ya know?''
Should Tinchy sign up for the programme he could take the place of current judge Gary Barlow, who has previously hinted he could leave the panel to concentrate on a solo tour in 2013.
The Take That singer has clashed with Nicole Scherzinger's act Rylan on several occasions throughout the series, and he has bad-mouthed him once again, blasting his performance on Saturday night's (17.11.12) show.
Speaking onstage at Mencap's Little Noise Sessions in Hackney, London, on Monday night (19.11.12), he said: ''Anyone watched 'X Factor'? What are we gonna do about Rylan?
''Anyone see Saturday night's show? I thought Rylan was absolute s***e.''
Gary's only remaining act in the competition, Christopher Maloney, has had a disruptive week of preparation ahead of Saturday's (24.11.12) show as he's temporarily quit Twitter after receiving a torrent of abuse, including death threats, on the social networking site.
He tweeted: ''Ello guys, taking a break from twitter for a bit, need to concentrate on my songs for this week. Ope u understand, thanks 4 ur support. Xx (sic)''21-11-2012
- Dermot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest'
- David McIntosh says Celebrity Big Brother will get 'nasty'
- Mary Berry rubbishes Great British Bake Off sabotage talk
- Cheryl Fernandez-Fersini hits back at Simon Cowell
- Martin Freeman: New Sherlock 'full of surprises'
- Vicky Pattison wants to get engaged
- Danniella Westbrook to remarry 'by the end of the year'
- Ola Jordan blasts skimpy Strictly costumes