Brian Conley recovering after I'm A Celebrity exit
Brian Conley has been discharged from hospital following his shock exit from 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!'.
The comedian was struck down with a mystery illness on Monday (19.11.12) and was whisked to hospital from the Australian jungle.
While details on his condition have not been revealed, his agent says he is doing well and is now resting with his family.
He said: ''We can confirm Brian Conley has been discharged from hospital and is delighted to be back with his family recuperating.
''He would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and concern.''
A spokesman said the 51-year-old comedian's medical problems had now been ''resolved'' but denied claims he had collapsed.
Friends of Brian - whose wife Anne-Marie and daughters Amy, 15, and Lucy, 10, flew to the Brisbane hospital where he was treated - say he will speak about what happened ''in due course'' but at the moment he is just concentrating on recovering.
One told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''He is fine now and is sleeping and relaxing with his family.
''He will talk about what happened in due course but he is already feeling much better.''
- Stevi Ritchie and Chloe Jasmine planning honeymoon to Mauritius
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wouldn't welcome Louis Walsh's return
- Charley Webb 'enjoyed' labour
- Cadbury's launch new campaign to find new Milk Tray Man or Woman
- Rylan Clarke pleads with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to sing at his wedding
- Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood was 'too soft' last year
- Bobby Norris wishes Gemma Collins the best
- David Harewood to play next James Bond?