Brian Conley recovering after I'm A Celebrity exit
Brian Conley has been discharged from hospital following his shock exit from 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!'.
The comedian was struck down with a mystery illness on Monday (19.11.12) and was whisked to hospital from the Australian jungle.
While details on his condition have not been revealed, his agent says he is doing well and is now resting with his family.
He said: ''We can confirm Brian Conley has been discharged from hospital and is delighted to be back with his family recuperating.
''He would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and concern.''
A spokesman said the 51-year-old comedian's medical problems had now been ''resolved'' but denied claims he had collapsed.
Friends of Brian - whose wife Anne-Marie and daughters Amy, 15, and Lucy, 10, flew to the Brisbane hospital where he was treated - say he will speak about what happened ''in due course'' but at the moment he is just concentrating on recovering.
One told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''He is fine now and is sleeping and relaxing with his family.
''He will talk about what happened in due course but he is already feeling much better.''
- Old Men Grooving for MC Hammer performance
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini reignites Louis Walsh feud
- Jonathan Ross joins panel of judges to find 'Drag Race UK Ambassador'
- Jean Slater returning to EastEnders
- Paula Lane signs new contract for Coronation Street
- Louis Walsh: X Factor has too much singing
- Calum Best rekindles romance with ex Made In Chelsea star
- Ricky Rayment 'leaves The Only Way Is Essex'