Hayley Tamaddon to return to Dancing On Ice as judge
Hayley Tamaddon is set to return to 'Dancing On Ice' to become a judge.
The former 'Emmerdale' actress - who won the fifth series of the ITV1 skating competition in 2010 - has been lined up for a spot on the panel to add a light-hearted approach alongside ''all-knowing expert'' Robin Cousins and ''tough'' returning judge Jason Gardiner.
A show insider told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Hayley is just the type of person we are thinking we need on the panel.
''Jason Gardiner's back and he'll bring his usual tough approach, and then there's Robin Cousins who is the all-knowing expert. So we need a woman to lighten the panel and it makes sense to have someone who's been there and knows what the celebrities are going through.
''She knows what it takes to win and she's part of the ITV family, thanks to her work on 'Daybreak', 'This Morning' and, of course, 'Emmerdale'.''
Louie Spence took to his Twitter account earlier this week to confirm he has been replaced on the judging panel by Jason.
He tweeted: ''To all asking, no I won't be judging @Dancingonice this year. Jason is back.''
'Baywatch' babe Pamela Anderson, 'The Only Way is Essex' star Lauren Goodger, 'Coronation Street' actress Samia Ghadie and Labour politician Oona King are among the names set to compete on the forthcoming 'Dancing On Ice' series, which begins in January and is hosted by Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakley.22-11-2012
- Richard Hammond is 'not about to quit' his mates
- Matt Smith 'in talks to play Prince Philip in The Crown'
- MasterChef contestant compared to Mr Monopoly
- Celebrity Big Brother star diagnosed with cancer
- Scientologists make Louis Theroux movie
- This Morning to show live semen facial
- Ed Sheeran does his 'tasty dance' on Brothers Green: EATS!
- Alan Halsall still 'challenged' by Corrie