Chico Slimani slams Gary Barlow's judging talents
Chico Slimani has slammed Gary Barlow for being ''charisma-less'' on 'The X Factor'.
The former contestant has dubbed the ITV1 talent show judge ''Gary Bore-low'' and believes Simon Cowell - who quit the programme last year to set up the US version of 'X Factor' - needs to return to the panel because he would be the ''pièce de résistance''.
He said: ''Simon Cowell is a 'pièce de résistance' in any TV show, definitely. He's definitely better than that Gary Bore-low. He's charisma-less.
''There were so many brilliant artists he could have picked but he didn't ... he's just stuck in the 80s. That poor guy, Christopher Maloney.''
The former 'Dancing on Ice' star, 41, believes James Arthur is the best contestant to have ever graced 'The X Factor' stage and describes his singing as a ''God-given talent''.
He said: ''He is probably the best contestant that's ever graced 'The X Factor' by far, by none. He's just got it. He's on a different level.
''He reaches the soul, man. He's incredible. He just takes you on a journey. He gives you goosebumps, and just seems profound, and from a deep, deep place. I don't where it is but he's got a God-given talent which just can't be taught.''
'Dancing on Ice Live Tour 2012' is out on DVD tomorrow (26.11.12) from ITV Studios Home Studios Entertainment.25-11-2012
- Michelle Connor and Liz McDonald to clash over Steve
- Michelle Visage suggests 'Celebrity Big Brother' may be fixed
- Gary 'Gaz' Beadle terrified of starring on 'Ex on the Beach'
- Jeremy Clarkson to sign three-year Top Gear deal?
- Meghan Trainor was hungover during her X Factor performance
- Heather Mills has broken every bone in her body
- Perez Hilton could get free pass to final
- Calum Best shuns Cami-Li on Celebrity Big Brother