Chico Slimani slams Gary Barlow's judging talents
Chico Slimani has slammed Gary Barlow for being ''charisma-less'' on 'The X Factor'.
The former contestant has dubbed the ITV1 talent show judge ''Gary Bore-low'' and believes Simon Cowell - who quit the programme last year to set up the US version of 'X Factor' - needs to return to the panel because he would be the ''pièce de résistance''.
He said: ''Simon Cowell is a 'pièce de résistance' in any TV show, definitely. He's definitely better than that Gary Bore-low. He's charisma-less.
''There were so many brilliant artists he could have picked but he didn't ... he's just stuck in the 80s. That poor guy, Christopher Maloney.''
The former 'Dancing on Ice' star, 41, believes James Arthur is the best contestant to have ever graced 'The X Factor' stage and describes his singing as a ''God-given talent''.
He said: ''He is probably the best contestant that's ever graced 'The X Factor' by far, by none. He's just got it. He's on a different level.
''He reaches the soul, man. He's incredible. He just takes you on a journey. He gives you goosebumps, and just seems profound, and from a deep, deep place. I don't where it is but he's got a God-given talent which just can't be taught.''
'Dancing on Ice Live Tour 2012' is out on DVD tomorrow (26.11.12) from ITV Studios Home Studios Entertainment.25-11-2012
- Big Brother's Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace makes face to face vote
- Josie Gibson dumped after shedding six stone
- Beverley Callard struggled with depression storyline
- JB Gill to present children's TV show
- Sir Bruce Forsyth's autobiography of photos
- Lauren Goodger wants to start a family with Jake McLean
- Ricky Rayment and Marnie Simpson are engaged
- Zawe Ashton: I want a housing estate named after me