Chico Slimani slams Gary Barlow's judging talents
Chico Slimani has slammed Gary Barlow for being ''charisma-less'' on 'The X Factor'.
The former contestant has dubbed the ITV1 talent show judge ''Gary Bore-low'' and believes Simon Cowell - who quit the programme last year to set up the US version of 'X Factor' - needs to return to the panel because he would be the ''pièce de résistance''.
He said: ''Simon Cowell is a 'pièce de résistance' in any TV show, definitely. He's definitely better than that Gary Bore-low. He's charisma-less.
''There were so many brilliant artists he could have picked but he didn't ... he's just stuck in the 80s. That poor guy, Christopher Maloney.''
The former 'Dancing on Ice' star, 41, believes James Arthur is the best contestant to have ever graced 'The X Factor' stage and describes his singing as a ''God-given talent''.
He said: ''He is probably the best contestant that's ever graced 'The X Factor' by far, by none. He's just got it. He's on a different level.
''He reaches the soul, man. He's incredible. He just takes you on a journey. He gives you goosebumps, and just seems profound, and from a deep, deep place. I don't where it is but he's got a God-given talent which just can't be taught.''
'Dancing on Ice Live Tour 2012' is out on DVD tomorrow (26.11.12) from ITV Studios Home Studios Entertainment.25-11-2012
- Iain Watters to make Great British Bake Off return
- Tess Daly: Claudia Winkleman 'incredibly talented'
- Simon Cowell doesn't want The X Factor to be boring
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini thinks she has winning act
- Dermot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest'
- David McIntosh says Celebrity Big Brother will get 'nasty'
- Mary Berry rubbishes Great British Bake Off sabotage talk
- Cheryl Fernandez-Fersini hits back at Simon Cowell