Lauren Pope's Strictly wish for 2013
Lauren Pope wants to star in 'Strictly Come Dancing' in 2013.
The 'Only Way is Essex' beauty is keen to appear on the BBC One show because it is ''glamorous'' and she doesn't think she would cope too well with the exposure on 'Celebrity Big Brother' or with eating bugs on 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'.
She said: ''I'd love to go on something like 'Strictly Come Dancing', it's nice and glamorous. I don't think I could do 'Big Brother'. I think it's a bit too ... I don't know, just imagine sitting on the toilet and thinking someone is watching you.
''I think I would be way too much of a wimp for 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'. I'd probably just get on with it and do it even though on the inside I'd be absolutely terrified. You've got to go for it otherwise it doesn't come across very well. Something glam like 'Strictly' would be great.''
Lauren admits she doesn't have any professional dancing experience but she has mastered the robot, a move in which people attempt to imitate a dancing robot or a mannequin.
She added: ''The only dancing I've done is when I'm drunk in a nightclub or at parties, I'd like to think I've got the moves, though. But when you're drunk you think you're the best dancer ever. I do a really good robot.''02-01-2013
- Stephanie Nala found Simon Cowell's behaviour 'odd'
- James Nesbitt was 'isolated' on The Missing
- Honor Blackman to star in new TV show
- Jonathan Ross signs £2 million ITV deal
- Jack Walton rejected by girls over his mum's sexuality
- Cheryl Fernandez Versini can't sleep thanks to Simon Cowell
- Simon Gregson proposed to wife in the bath
- Lucy Mecklenburgh's dog loses five teeth