Lauren Pope's Strictly wish for 2013
Lauren Pope wants to star in 'Strictly Come Dancing' in 2013.
The 'Only Way is Essex' beauty is keen to appear on the BBC One show because it is ''glamorous'' and she doesn't think she would cope too well with the exposure on 'Celebrity Big Brother' or with eating bugs on 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'.
She said: ''I'd love to go on something like 'Strictly Come Dancing', it's nice and glamorous. I don't think I could do 'Big Brother'. I think it's a bit too ... I don't know, just imagine sitting on the toilet and thinking someone is watching you.
''I think I would be way too much of a wimp for 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'. I'd probably just get on with it and do it even though on the inside I'd be absolutely terrified. You've got to go for it otherwise it doesn't come across very well. Something glam like 'Strictly' would be great.''
Lauren admits she doesn't have any professional dancing experience but she has mastered the robot, a move in which people attempt to imitate a dancing robot or a mannequin.
She added: ''The only dancing I've done is when I'm drunk in a nightclub or at parties, I'd like to think I've got the moves, though. But when you're drunk you think you're the best dancer ever. I do a really good robot.''02-01-2013
- Frankie Sandford's Strictly Come Dancing training
- David McIntosh won't flirt in Celebrity Big Brother house
- Michelle Keegan rejects Celebrity Juice captain role
- Collabro to make lullaby album for Simon Cowell
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion to air on Disney
- Nicola McLean splits from husband
- Thom Evans to compete on Strictly Come Dancing
- Benefits Street's White Dee accused of betraying roots