Antony Cotton wins Let's Dance for Comic Relief
Antony Cotton won the 'Let's Dance for Comic Relief' final.
The 'Coronation Street' star was the winner in last night's (10.03.13) live final, overcoming the likes of comedians Tim Vine and Lee Nelson on his way to glory.
The actor's tap dance to 'Anything Goes' earned him the public vote and the judges - Jo Brand, Frank Skinner and Greg Davies - were all impressed.
Frank commented: ''It did make me feel like going out and learning to tap dance - it was right up my 42nd street as they say.''
Elsewhere on the live final, The Soap Stars - made up of Ricky Groves, Claire Sweeney, Natalie Cassidy and Dean Gaffney - performed their 'Hairspray' routine which was also praised by fans and judges alike.
'EastEnders' star Dean had recently been in a car crash, and fellow soap-star friend Ryan Thomas ('Coronation Street') was delighted to see him back on form.
He said: ''We mingle between all the soaps - about three weeks ago I was crying my eyes out thinking I'd lost my mate and now he's here dancing for Comic Relief - I'm so proud.''10-03-2013
- Gaz Beadle: Vicky Pattison 'playing it safe'
- Coldplay confirmed for X Factor final
- Katie Derham pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals
- Joey Essex claims he's found God
- Chris Eubank is 'on another planet'
- I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here babes fear their boobs will explode in the jungle
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack's phone ban
- Sarah-Jane Crawford says Olly Murs needs to 'blag it' on X Factor