Carl Froch and Denise Welch sign up for Stepping Out
Carl Froch and Denise Welch are to appear on 'Stepping Out'.
The 36-year-old boxing champion and the 'Loose Women' star have been snapped up for the new ITV dancing show alongside their real-life partners, Rachael Cordingley and Lincoln Townley, as they battle it out to master a new dance genre each week.
Singer Brian McFadden and his wife Vogue Williams, JLS star Ortisé Williams and his girlfriend A.J Azari, interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and his wife Jackie Llewelyn, and acting duo Glynis Barber and her husband Michael Brandon will also join the series.
Davina McCall has been hand-picked by bosses to be the show host as they believe she'll inject enthusiasm and fun into the programme.
She said: ''I'm beyond excited to be hosting 'Stepping Out', I love dancing and I'm a nosey parker. I can't wait to see how the couples are going to cope trying to learn the cha cha or pirouette whilst doing the school run or cleaning.''
Kate Maddigan, ITV's Entertainment Commissioning Editor, said: ''We're really pleased to have Davina on board as host joining our lively mixture of couples. Davina's enthusiasm and energy will be a great asset for Stepping Out and perfect for bringing out the best in our celebrities and their real life partners.''16-08-2013
- BBC Two planning 'Bake Off: The Professionals'
- Michael Parr 'flattered and insulted' by hunk comments
- Lorraine Kelly wants bum tattoo
- Rob Brydon and Sir Tom Jones for Children in Need
- Rita Ora 'worked hard' for X Factor role
- Strictly bosses fear pro dancer 'fireworks'
- Celebrity Big Brother confirms UK vs. USA theme
- Love Island's Hannah and Jon want a 'gangsta' wedding