Carl Froch and Denise Welch sign up for Stepping Out
Carl Froch and Denise Welch are to appear on 'Stepping Out'.
The 36-year-old boxing champion and the 'Loose Women' star have been snapped up for the new ITV dancing show alongside their real-life partners, Rachael Cordingley and Lincoln Townley, as they battle it out to master a new dance genre each week.
Singer Brian McFadden and his wife Vogue Williams, JLS star Ortisé Williams and his girlfriend A.J Azari, interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and his wife Jackie Llewelyn, and acting duo Glynis Barber and her husband Michael Brandon will also join the series.
Davina McCall has been hand-picked by bosses to be the show host as they believe she'll inject enthusiasm and fun into the programme.
She said: ''I'm beyond excited to be hosting 'Stepping Out', I love dancing and I'm a nosey parker. I can't wait to see how the couples are going to cope trying to learn the cha cha or pirouette whilst doing the school run or cleaning.''
Kate Maddigan, ITV's Entertainment Commissioning Editor, said: ''We're really pleased to have Davina on board as host joining our lively mixture of couples. Davina's enthusiasm and energy will be a great asset for Stepping Out and perfect for bringing out the best in our celebrities and their real life partners.''16-08-2013
- Beth Tweddle takes first 'assisted' steps after back surgery
- Steve Jones to host raunchy reboot of Sex Box
- Mike Berry auditions for The Voice
- EastEnders' Martin Fowler and baby Arthur involved in horror smash
- Scotty T's four-day booze bender
- Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell have date night
- Mario Falcone will never find girl he loves as much as Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Sam Faiers loses stone of baby weight