Beauty School Cop Outs stars slam Celebrity Super Spa
The stars of new reality show 'Beauty School Cop Outs' have slammed 'Celebrity Super Spa'.
Blonde barmaid Sacha, who appears in the programme - which features colourful characters guided by experts in a plush salon in Manchester as they are given the chance to kick start their beauty careers - insists the MTV reality show is ''more real'' than the Channel 5 series and is confident it will be a better show.
She said: ''I watched a couple of episodes of 'Celebrity Super Spa'. The being at the spa bit is similar to our show but we all live in a house together as well so there are arguments and it's about relationships and that.
''I feel it's more real. Ours is more comfortable to watch and I feel like our version will be better than 'Celebrity Super Spa'.''
Sacha's co-star Calvin has also put the boot into the rival show - which saw stars including Helen Flanagan and James 'Arg' Argent aim to learn several beauty treatments to try out on customers - insisting it is ''boring'' to watch.
He added: ''I watched a little bit of 'Celebrity Super Spa' but I found it boring. Ours has got a lot more flavour to it.
''People can relate to us and get to know us a lot more.''
'Beauty School Cop Outs' airs Tuesday October 29 at 10pm, only on MTV.23-10-2013
- Jamelia's 'overwhelming support'
- Christopher Eccleston disappointed in British television
- Michelle Connor and Liz McDonald to clash over Steve
- Michelle Visage suggests 'Celebrity Big Brother' may be fixed
- Gary 'Gaz' Beadle terrified of starring on 'Ex on the Beach'
- Jeremy Clarkson to sign three-year Top Gear deal?
- Meghan Trainor was hungover during her X Factor performance
- Heather Mills has broken every bone in her body