Claire Goose cast in ITV drama
Claire Goose has been cast in new drama 'Undeniable'.
The former 'Casualty' star will play the part of Jane Fielding, a woman who recognises her mother's murderer 23 years after the crime and is determined to bring them to justice, in the new two-part ITV drama, which has been billed as a ''gripping thriller''.
Peter Firth will star alongside Claire as Andrew Bolton, the focus of Jane's attention and the prime suspect for a murder inquiry that has remained unsolved for nearly three decades.
Victoria Fea, Director of Drama and Drama Controller for ITV, said: ''Chris Lang's scripts are vivid and compelling, with strong central characters whom we really care about. This is a drama that will keep audiences emotionally involved right to the bitter end.''
The 'Undeniable' script has been penned by writer Chris Lang, who is known for 'The Reckoning' and 'Mount Pleasant'.
Jeremy Gwilt, who will executive produce and produce the drama, said: ''We are delighted to be making 'Undeniable' for ITV. This affecting story grips from the outset and constantly switches perspective.''
'Undeniable' will be directed by 'Mr Selfridge' and 'Whitechapel' helmer John Strickland, with filming set to begin this month in Dublin and County Wicklow in Ireland.01-11-2013
- Lucy Mecklenburgh's dog loses five teeth
- Aaron Chalmers: Charlotte Crosby and Gary Beadle will get married
- Louis Walsh to axe two from Stereo Kicks?
- Scott Mills sheds seven pounds on Strictly
- Chloe Jasmine Whichello scoffs at Stevi Ritchie romance
- Jane McDonald remembers the loving nature of Lynda Bellingham
- Ade Edmondson can't talk about Rik Mayall
- Lorraine Kelly forced off air by fire alarm