EastEnders' Lucy Beale and Danny Pennant kiss
EastEnders' Lucy Beale and Danny Pennant share a kiss.
The blonde beauty - who is played by Hetti Bywater - and the hunky salesman (Gary Lucy) - lock lips later this month after Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) fires them in order to find some cash quickly so that she can buy the Queen Victoria pub.
The pair beg their bitchy boss to give them a second chance, but she refuses, and they find themselves drowning their sorrows over a drink in the Walford boozer.
As they knock back a number of alcoholic beverages, Lucy explains that she'll have to go back to working for her dad Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) and then offers to put in a good word for Danny too.
The cheeky lothario shows his appreciation by flirting with the youngster before making a move on her and leaning in for a smooch.
Meanwhile, Janine could be set for an explosive exit from Albert Square later this month after she confesses to murdering her ex-husband Michael Moon (Steve Shepherd).
However, Charlie - who has left the show twice before - has hinted that her departure from the popular BBC One soap may not be for ever.
She said previously: ''Janine still has a way to go yet and is never far from Walford.
''It may be more see you later than goodbye.''06-12-2013
- Danniella Westbrook to remarry 'by the end of the year'
- Ola Jordan blasts skimpy Strictly costumes
- Coronation Street's Steve McDonald's cancer scare
- Caroline Flack confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger likes controlling men
- Peter Andre won't do Celebrity Big Brother
- Sarah-Jane Crawford reveals Caroline Flack's Strictly secret
- Kelly Brook laughs off Chanelle Hayes' warnings