Lorraine Kelly to focus on her own show
Lorraine Kelly is leaving 'Daybreak' to focus on her own show.
The ITV presenter will stay with the channel for another three years, but now host her 'Lorraine' programme five days a week - and she is ''delighted'' at the new deal.
She said: ''I'm delighted to have signed up for another three years at ITV.
''I thought long and hard about staying on at both shows but have decided I really want to focus on my show.
''New-look Fridays will be filled with fashion, film news and lots of fun - I can't wait.''
Currently, Lorraine hosts her show Mondays to Thursdays, while Kate Garraway takes her place on Fridays.
The new deal will see the 54-year-old star take over for all five days until at least 2017, and her replacement is set to be revealed next week.
Next year will see Lorraine celebrate 30 years with ITV, and her agent Prof Jonathan Shalit has praised the new agreement and insists it makes her one of daytime TV's greatest stars ever.
He said: ''This deal makes Lorraine the all-time Queen of Daytime.''15-02-2014
- Michel Roux Jr. quits MasterChef: The Professionals
- ITV thrilled Cheryl Cole is joining X Factor
- EastEnders' Stacey and Max Branning to share kiss
- David Beckham can 'die happy' after Only Fools and Horses
- Verity Rushworth postponed honeymoon for Emmerdale return
- David Walliams' The Boy in the Dress to become BBC film
- Paddy McGuinness not threatened by dating shows
- Grace Andrews had 'no chemistry' with Mario Falcone