Lorraine Kelly to focus on her own show
Lorraine Kelly is leaving 'Daybreak' to focus on her own show.
The ITV presenter will stay with the channel for another three years, but now host her 'Lorraine' programme five days a week - and she is ''delighted'' at the new deal.
She said: ''I'm delighted to have signed up for another three years at ITV.
''I thought long and hard about staying on at both shows but have decided I really want to focus on my show.
''New-look Fridays will be filled with fashion, film news and lots of fun - I can't wait.''
Currently, Lorraine hosts her show Mondays to Thursdays, while Kate Garraway takes her place on Fridays.
The new deal will see the 54-year-old star take over for all five days until at least 2017, and her replacement is set to be revealed next week.
Next year will see Lorraine celebrate 30 years with ITV, and her agent Prof Jonathan Shalit has praised the new agreement and insists it makes her one of daytime TV's greatest stars ever.
He said: ''This deal makes Lorraine the all-time Queen of Daytime.''15-02-2014
- David Hasseloff: I'm not a big fan of Celebrity Big Brother
- Shayne Ward worried about keeping Coronation Street storylines secret
- Katie Price will be one of RuPaul's UK Drag Race judges
- Kian Egan welcomes second son with wife Jodi Albert
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor announces pregnancy
- Lucy Mecklenburgh scolded Louis Smith for posting bum photo
- Beverley Callard misses Anne Kirkbride 'every single day'
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to be only female X Factor judge