Ray Quinn 'blagging' on Dancing on Ice
Ray Quinn feels like he's ''blagging'' his way through 'Dancing on Ice'.
The former 'X Factor' contestant is a hot favourite to win the all-stars series of the ITV skating competition after wowing the judges every week, however, he admits he isn't as confident on the ice as he seems.
Appearing on ITV's 'Daybreak' today (25.02.14), he said: ''I'm definitely blagging it. You're living on the edge on the skates. There's so much to think about. It either happens or it doesn't, that's the thing.''
Meanwhile, Ray - who got into shape for the new series using Forza T5 fat burners, which helped him drop two stone in eight weeks - says he is living in the moment and isn't considering the thought he and skating partner Maria Filippov may win the series.
He said: ''I try not to think about it, to be honest. The nerves are there anyway and you're anxious about going out and doing something that's out of your comfort zone anyway so there's a lot to think about. It sounds stupid but I live like a dog - I live in the moment so I live in what is happening now and what I need to do now, and then once it's done it's in the pocket.''25-02-2014
- Joey Essex to be Kim Kardashian West of skiers
- Nadia Sawalha evicted from 'Celebrity Big Brother'
- Piers Linney has quit Dragons' Den
- Sir David Jason thanks family values for Only Fools and Horses success
- Chris Evans in 'the middle of tests' for prostate cancer
- Zoe Ball to present EastEnders aftermath show
- Julie Walters refused to play 'downstairs' role in Downton Abbey
- Hayley Tamaddon dating Joe Tracini