Harry chases Caroline
One Direction's Harry Styles tried to rekindle his romance with Caroline Flack last night (21.02.12).
The former couple attended the Warner Music's BRITs after-party following the BRIT Awards at London's The O2 last night and onlookers revealed a worse for wear Harry, 18, did his best to reunite with the 32-year-old TV presenter.
A source told BANG Showbiz: ''Harry was running after Caroline all night, from the moment he arrived at the party. He seemed desperate to get back together with her but she was having none of it. Caroline was having too much fun dancing with pals Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby. She also took over the DJ decks from Nick Grimshaw for a while.''
Harry - who separated from Caroline in January - was in high spirits at the party after he and his bandmates scooped the award for Best British Single, although Caroline could have some competition after he also admitted to a crush on popstar Rihanna and wanting to kiss Adele.
Following the singer's smouldering BRITs performance of 'We Found Love', Harry tweeted: ''I definitely fancy rihanna (sic),'' and when asked which other nominee he would like to kiss, he answered ''Adele, definitely Adele''.
Other guests the Warner Music BRITs after-party included Juliette Lewis, Ed Sheeran, Ray Winstone and Bruno Mars.22-02-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013