Madonna's boyfriend proposes?
Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has reportedly proposed to her.
The 53-year-old singer - who has been dating the 24-year-old French dancer since 2010 - is still considering her response, and although the twice-married star has previously said she would rather get ''hit by a train'' than marry again, she is giving it serious thought.
A source told the Mail on Sunday: ''Brahim asked Madonna to marry him at a Kabbalah Centre a few weeks ago, but Madonna hasn't given him an answer yet.
''She doesn't want to rush into anything. She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It's a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young.''
Madonna - who has previously been wed to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie - has previously said she would love to be ''swept off her feet'' again.
She said: ''Every girl wants to be swept off her feet by a knight in shining armour. Even if we are sophisticated, intelligent, evolved human beings, we like to think in the back of our minds that Mr. Right is going to sweep us off our feet and take us into the sunset, and we're going to live happily ever after.''04-03-2012
- Katy Perry spends $11.2m on two Hollywood homes - 24 May 2013
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell' - 24 May 2013
- David Hasselhoff buys new $1.95m mansion - 24 May 2013
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz - 24 May 2013
- Jack Osbourne still lives normal life - 24 May 2013
- Jay-Z throwing Beyonce party in Monaco - 24 May 2013
- Pregnant Frankie Sandford is craving alcohol - 24 May 2013
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' BGT live finals - 24 May 2013