Sienna craves brownies
Pregnant Sienna Miller is craving chocolate brownies.
The 30-year-old 'Alfie' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Tom Sturridge - says she can't get enough of brownies topped with vanilla ice-cream.
She said: ''I feel very grounded, more than ever - it's a wonderful feeling. But all of a sudden, I've started to get cravings.
''I usually don't have a sweet tooth but these tarts I could eat all day long!''
The fiercely private actress - who once dated Jude Law - has previously vowed not to discuss her pregnancy for fear of over-exposing herself to the media.
She told Vogue magazine: ''I'm in my second trimester, so I'm I-can-talk-about-it pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years.''
One thing she would talk about though is her disapproval of the amount of prescription drugs available in Hollywood.
She said: ''Everyone's on something there. It's the most medicated place, there's a whole massive market for really addictive drugs. I've been prescribed Vicodin when I didn't really need it. It's dangerous. I mean, it's prescription heroin, really.''
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013