Katy Perry's new man teased by friends
Katy Perry's new man's pals are teasing him over hooking up with the star.
The 'Firework' singer was pictured kissing Florence + the Machine guitarist Rob Ackroyd at the Coachella Music Festival in California last weekend, prompting his friends to poke fun at him on social networking sites.
Quoting lyrics to Katy's hit 'I Kissed a Girl', one pal wrote on Rob's Facebook page: ''Did you kiss a girl and like it? The taste of her cherry chapstick?''
Referring to Katy's ex-husband, Russell Brand - who she split from in December 2011 - another friend wrote: ''I'm guessing there is probably f**k all chance of you getting an autograph off Russell Brand now.''
The pair flirted at the first weekend of the festival on April 14 and 15, but got together when the same bill was staged again this past weekend.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''They hit it off on the first weekend, but got closer on the second. She was telling pals how gorgeous she thinks he is. He's right up her street.''
Another source said they looked like they had been dating for years, rather than having only just met.
The source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''When Rob came off stage, she ran up to him with her arms outstretched for a hug.
''You would have thought they'd been dating for years, she looked so into him. He looked like the cat that got the cream.''
Since splitting with Russell, Katy has also been linked to French model Baptiste Giabiconi. Russell is meanwhile dating model Nikolett Barabas.24-04-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013