Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie by London home
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have bought a £10million mansion in London.
The Hollywood pair decided to buy the property - named Whornes Place - while renting it for £30,000 a month last summer (2011).
Brad was filming zombie thriller World War Z when they were staying in the capital city's borough with their six children.
The property in exclusive Richmond has an indoor pool and 15th century wooden beams, according to The Sun.
A source said: ''Brad and Angelina hold an affection for the UK so this investment makes sense.''
On Tuesday (01.05.12) it emerged that the couple and their children, Pax, Shiloh, Maddox, Zahara, Knox and Vivienne may have new neighbours in the form of Jennifer Aniston.
The actress has been looking in the same area for accommodation while she films comedy drama 'Miss You Already'.
Living such close proximity could prove awkward for the stars as Brad was formerly married to the 'Friends' actress.
A-listers George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Sandra Bullock have all had places nearby.
She shares a home with her boyfriend Justin Theroux in Los Angeles.03-05-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013