Bruce Willis makes Mabel 'crack up' with laughter
Bruce Willis has been making his one-month-old daughter ''crack up'' with laughter.
The 'Die Hard' actor has been making Mabel Ray chuckle, and the 57-year-old star's wife, model Emma Heming, has taken to twitter to reveal her husband and daughter enjoying a kiss and a cuddle while on holiday in Budapest, Hungary.
In a post accompanying the picture, she wrote: ''A beautiful day in Budapest with the loves of my life. Daddy and Mabel cracking each other up.''
The image shows Bruce - who has daughters Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and 18-year-old Tallulah with ex-wife Demi Moore - looking delighted at becoming a father for the fourth time as he rests his lips on Mabel's forehead.
Emma and Bruce - who tied the knot in 2009 - were said to be ''overjoyed'' at their new arrival last month, who weighed in at 9lb 1oz - and the 'Expendables' actor has previously said he was indifferent to having children with the brunette model as the only thing that mattered to him was being with her.
He explained: ''I'd like to have a thousand more children, or zero more children. It doesn't matter. Emma makes me feel great.''10-05-2012
- Cheryl Cole says 'beauty comes from within' - 24 May 2013
- Leona Lewis is interested in astrology - 24 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian wants a son - 24 May 2013
- Alice Eve believes in aliens - 24 May 2013
- Nick Carter writing memoir - 24 May 2013
- Separate bedrooms for Miley and Liam - 24 May 2013
- 1m for space flight with Leonardo DiCaprio - 24 May 2013
- 'Good friends' Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt - 23 May 2013