Kelly Preston wants more children
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston wants to have another baby at the age of 50.
The 49-year-old 'Jerry Maguire' star, who will reach the milestone age in October, said she would love to be pregnant again.
Speaking in a television interview with Amanda de Cadenet she revealed expanding her family helps her expand her heart.
She said: ''I always wanted to have more kids. I feel like I would even have another child, but it might be pushing it. I'm not afraid to love and to love deeply. My kids help me with that.
''They open up your heart so much. There's nothing like the love of a child. It's the greatest thing ever.''
Kelly gave birth to her youngest son Benjamin in 2010 and she credits the toddler with helping her to cope with the loss of 16-year-old son Jett, who died after having a seizure on a family holiday in 2009.
The star - who is also a parent to 12-year-old daughter Ella Bleu - spoke about the feeling of loss after Jett's death.
She said: ''Nobody should have to lose a child. It's unfathomable. But I'm here to say that you can get through it. You can live again. You can want to live again.
''Everybody grieves in their own way. I felt at times like I was drowning. It felt like a sea of wet blankets.
''And then I just peeled them off, layer by layer, so that I can now say, 'I want to live.' I love life. My life is beautiful and amazing.''16-05-2012
- One Direction to give ticket sales cut to charity - 25 May 2013
- Tulisa and Danny reportedly split - 25 May 2013
- Matt Bellamy's focus has changed with fatherfood - 25 May 2013
- 'Proper adult' Rita Ora - 25 May 2013
- Ioan Gruffudd gets starstruck - 25 May 2013
- Cameron Diaz wants clever man - 25 May 2013
- Spiteri: Talent shows won't find stars every year - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes' doesn't need rehab - 25 May 2013