Michael Jackson's nickname revealed
Michael Jackson signed letters to Lisa Marie Presley as 'Turd'.
A note penned by the late 'Thriller' hitmaker to his then-wife - who he was married to between 1994 and 1996 - reveals his apparent nickname, which is a slang term for faeces, and also details his need for sleep.
The handwritten letter - which was has been removed from sale for Julien's Auctions forthcoming Music Icons sale - reads: ''I truly need this rest. I haven't slept litterally in 4 days and I need to be away from phones and business people. I must take care of my health first. Im' crazy for you. (sic)''
The sign off then says: ''Love, Turd,''
The letter has been removed from the sale following a request from Lisa Marie.
Julien's Auctions CEO Darren Julien complied with the request because of the letter's ''personal nature'' and his company's desire to maintain a ''good relationship'' with Lisa Marie.
It is not yet known what will now happen to the note.
Michael's battle with insomnia is well known.
Dr. Conrad Murray - who was convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of the star last November - has previously admitted he administered powerful anaesthetic Propofol to his famous patient almost every day for two months until his death in June 2009 because the singer ''loved it'' and felt it was the only drug that could cure his insomnia.31-05-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013