50 Cent hospitalised after car crash
50 Cent has been hospitalised after a car crash.
The 'Candy Shop' hitmaker was taken to Queens hospital with possible injuries to his neck and back after a collision between his SUV - which was being driven by someone else - and a truck in the early hours of this morning (26.06.12) on the Long Island Expressway in New York City.
According to Thisis50.com, the incident occurred when a red truck rear-ended his bullet proof vehicle and it ''almost flipped over''.
50 - whose real name is Curtis Jackson - and was put on a stretcher and taken to the nearby medical facility, along with his driver.
But a source close to the rapper has revealed both the 36-year-old star and his driver are ''fine''.
The source told XXLMag.com: ''He's fine,'' and when asked about the driver added: ''He's good.''
It's not the first time 50 has been at Queens this year after he was previously hospitalised due to a bad bout of food poisoning.
50 said at the time: ''Eminem called and said, 'Man you been shot nine times, don't f**k around and die over a burger.'
''He called and started making me laugh and s**t, and I wasn't feeling good. So I just started to laugh, and he cheered me up when I was feeling uncomfortable.''
- Kim Kardashian bans candy from hospital room - 20 Jun 2013
- Jason Leech: Apprentice abdication cost me - 20 Jun 2013
- Samuel L. Jackson to star in Dynamo's third series - 20 Jun 2013
- Jake Gyllenhaal dating model Alyssa Miller - 20 Jun 2013
- James Gandolfini died during bonding trip with son - 20 Jun 2013
- Russell Brands puts face on T-shirt - 20 Jun 2013
- Peter Andre aching after bike ride - 20 Jun 2013
- Stacy Keibler reveals strict diet - 20 Jun 2013