The Wanted's Nathan Sykes hasn't had sex on plane
The Wanted's Nathan Sykes has admitted that air hostesses keep trying to get him to join the mile-high club.
The 19-year-old singer confessed has not yet taken up any offers from cabin crew to have sex while flying on a plane.
He told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I haven't joined the mile-high club on our travels yet, but there have been some slightly provocative air hostesses.
''They get a bit carried away. I think it would be completely unprofessional of me if I took them up on it, obviously.''
Nathan revealed that British Airways workers are the women that are most forward with him and are also the most attractive.
He said: ''They take care of us a bit too keenly and drop loads of hints. They are like: 'If you ever need anything here is my number.'
''British Airways air hostesses are definitely the hottest and they always look after us the best. They have got really good looking air hostesses.''
Nathan explained that his mother isn't happy about what comes with being in a world-famous boy band.
He continued: ''It was my birthday and I was like: 'Great, this is going to be awesome!' I definitely had to explain that to my mum.
''There is always a lot of explaining I have to do to my mum. The boys were winding me up the other week and in an interview they claimed I was chatting to a porn star. And of course I had a phone call from Mum the next day.''04-07-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013