Sarah Michelle Gellar expecting a boy
Sarah Michelle Gellar is expecting a boy.
The 35-year-old actress and her husband of nearly 10 years, Freddie Prinze Jr. - who have a two-year-old daughter Charlotte - are said to have been ''secretly hoping'' to have a son to give Charlotte a brother, so they are delighted with the news.
An insider told America's Star magazine: ''Sarah was secretly hoping for a boy. She realises this will most likely be the last baby she has, so she's so happy she'll have the experience of raising one of each.''
Freddie, 36, is said to be ''incredibly'' excited that the couple - who met on the set of 1997 horror film 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' and started dating three years later - are expecting a boy, and he ''can't wait'' to teach his son how to play various sports.
The source added: ''Freddie is incredibly pumped it's a boy. He can't wait to coach him in sports when he's older.''
The couple got married in Mexico in September 2002, and Sarah - whose pregnancy was announced in April - previously revealed the pair fight over who gets to stay at home and look after Charlotte.
She said: ''We fight over who gets to stay home. You'd think it would be the opposite, that the parents would be like, 'No, I'll go to work!' but he's like, 'You stayed home for two years! It's my turn!'
''He and Charlotte have too much fun. I'm jealous!''18-07-2012
- Cat Deeley pretended wedding was birthday - 19 Jun 2013
- Jessica Chastain protective of private life - 18 Jun 2013
- Ellen DeGeneres selling modest penthouse - 18 Jun 2013
- Charlie Sheen threatens to quit - 18 Jun 2013
- Miley Cyrus admits to being a stoner? - 18 Jun 2013
- Trespasser arrested at Rihanna's house - 18 Jun 2013
- Justin Bieber cleared of hit and run - 18 Jun 2013
- Brad says Angelina is as 'sexy as ever' - 18 Jun 2013