Bradley Cooper needs a dog sitter
Bradley Cooper is on the lookout for a new dog sitter.
The 'Hangover' star is besotted with his pet pooch, Charlotte, and when he's not at his Los Angeles home, he wants someone to be there to care for the 10-year-old chow/retriever mix and cater for her every need.
A source told National Enquirer magazine: ''Bradley needs someone to look after his beloved Charlotte while he's away. He loves Charlotte like a child and is being extremely picky. Besides walking and feeding her, the person must know how to administer pet CPR in case of an emergency and be willing to sleep in the same bed as Charlotte.''
Bradley is offering $30 an hour to whoever takes the job and once he has sorted Charlotte's care, he wants to get another pooch from a rescue home.
The source added: ''Once he finds the right girl or guy to care for his pet, he wants another rescue pooch.''
Bradley - who has previously dated Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson - is often seen out and about with Charlotte and she has been a constant presence in his life.12-08-2012
- Eva Longoria suffers Cannes wardrobe malfunction - 19 May 2013
- Bieber and Selena to reunite at Billboard awards - 19 May 2013
- Paris Hilton becomes swatting victim again - 19 May 2013
- Chris Brown receives death threats - 19 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart leaning on friends after split - 19 May 2013
- Bonnie upbeat despite Eurovision disappointment - 19 May 2013
- Justin not in rush for kids - 19 May 2013
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013