Bradley Cooper needs a dog sitter
Bradley Cooper is on the lookout for a new dog sitter.
The 'Hangover' star is besotted with his pet pooch, Charlotte, and when he's not at his Los Angeles home, he wants someone to be there to care for the 10-year-old chow/retriever mix and cater for her every need.
A source told National Enquirer magazine: ''Bradley needs someone to look after his beloved Charlotte while he's away. He loves Charlotte like a child and is being extremely picky. Besides walking and feeding her, the person must know how to administer pet CPR in case of an emergency and be willing to sleep in the same bed as Charlotte.''
Bradley is offering $30 an hour to whoever takes the job and once he has sorted Charlotte's care, he wants to get another pooch from a rescue home.
The source added: ''Once he finds the right girl or guy to care for his pet, he wants another rescue pooch.''
Bradley - who has previously dated Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Aniston and Scarlett Johansson - is often seen out and about with Charlotte and she has been a constant presence in his life.12-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013