Bobby Brown in rehab
Bobby Brown has entered rehab.
The 43-year-old singer - who was arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) in March - is receiving treatment for addiction problems and his wife Alicia Etheredge says he is doing well.
Confirming he has gone to rehab, she added to RadarOnline.com: ''He's doing great.''
Alicia - who married the New Edition star two months ago - refused to say exactly what Bobby is being treated for, but sources told the gossip website he is seeking help for alcohol addiction.
It is unclear where the star is receiving treatment.
The news comes after the 'Two Can Play That Game' hitmaker recently insisted he didn't introduce ex-wife Whitney Houston - who died in February after suffering a heart attack partly brought on by her cocaine abuse - to drugs and felt ''hurt'' by such claims as he has been sober for a long time.
He said: ''It's just unexplainable ... how one could, you know, [say that I] got her addicted to drugs. I'm not the reason she's gone.
''I was hurt ... because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years - I felt that she was, you know, I didn't know she was struggling with it still. But at the same time, you know - listen, it's a hard fight.''
Bobby and Whitney - who have a 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina - were married from 1992 to 2007 and had a volatile relationship blighted by drug abuse and accusations of violence.14-08-2012
- Selma Blair thanks fans for support - 19 Jun 2013
- Kate Holmes struggling to find roles - 19 Jun 2013
- Kanye West ready to wed Kim Kardashian - 19 Jun 2013
- Brooke Mueller branded 'unfit mother' - 19 Jun 2013
- Duchess of Cambridge to give birth naturally - 19 Jun 2013
- Selena Gomez hooking up with Ed Sheeran - 19 Jun 2013
- Chris Brown wants to protect graffiti - 19 Jun 2013
- Lydia Bright celebrates TV return - 19 Jun 2013