David Beckham would invite Obama to dinner
David Beckham would love to have dinner with Jack Nicholson and US President Barack Obama.
The soccer star has named his dream dinner party line up, and sided with royalty and political leaders over actors or musicians.
When asked his dream line up, he said: ''I'd invite Jack Nicholson, Prince Harry, Prince William, Boris Johnson and President Obama.''
When asked what he'd serve for dessert, he replied: ''My favourite dessert has to be treacle sponge with custard, with Ambsoisa, but I also like Angel Delight.''
David also opened up a little about his home life with wife Victoria and children Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 13-month-old Harper, saying it is hectic trying to cope with all their children.
He added: ''In our house it's like crowd control now, we've got three boys with a lot of energy, so I'm always out in the garden, taking them for runs and playing all kinds of sport with them. With our little girl she's almost walking, so it's a case of following her around, trying to catch her when she does fall.''
David also admits he loves returning to his hometown London because he misses the UK capital, even though he loves his life with his family in Los Angeles - where he plays for soccer team LA Galaxy.
The 37-year-old sportsman added in a promotional video for supermarket Sainsbury's: ''There's many places in the world that I've travelled to with my job, but I always love home to London, coming home for me is a holiday.''14-08-2012
- Seth MacFarlane turns down 2014 Oscars - 20 May 2013
- Brooke Mueller's drug abuse under investigation - 20 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian slams Kim pregnancy body critics - 20 May 2013
- Selena Gomez isn't ready for marriage - 20 May 2013
- Kristen and Robert have grown apart - 20 May 2013
- Justin helps co-stars' Cannes experience - 20 May 2013
- Heidi Klum is finished with marriage fairytale - 20 May 2013
- Demi Lovato is having tonsils removed - 20 May 2013