Mila Kunis rules out marriage
Mila Kunis doesn't think there is any ''need'' for marriage.
The 29-year-old actress - who is believed to be dating 'Two and a Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher - isn't keen on tying the knot in the near future because she believes the most important thing about a relationship is the bond between two people rather than whether they have confirmed their love in a contract.
She told more! magazine: ''I would love to find 'The One'. But I'm not sure about marriage. I see no need. I'll be with somebody because I want to, not because a piece of paper tells me I have to. That said, if the love of my life thinks it's important, then fine, I'll get married.''
While Mila would be happy to marry if her partner was keen, she doesn't see the point in making ''sacrifices'' for a significant other and has met far too many men with commitment issues.
The actress - who previously had a long-term relationship with Macaulay Culkin - added: ''You have to may compromises, but I don't believe you have to make sacrifices for love.
''I've met plenty of guys with Peter Pan syndrome, where they don't want to grow up.''15-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013