Underwood husband loves her craziness
Carrie Underwood never thought she would find a guy that loves her ''craziness''.
The 'American Idol' winner and her sportsman husband have to work hard to juggle their hectic schedules.
To celebrate the success of her album 'Blown Away', she and Mike Fisher, spent a day reliving their youth by unwinding at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
She told Us Weekly about her 32-year-old NHL player partner: ''Because we are so busy, we make our time together count. We go on dates and make sure to make that extra effort.''
The 29-year-old singer explained that when one of them is on the road they constantly stay in contact.
She shared: ''We will text and tweet 'I love you' every day.''
After two years of marriage - the couple tied the knot during a ceremony in Georgia in July 2010 - she says she still feels lucky.
Carried continued: ''Married life is wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend.
''I never thought guys like Mike actually existed! He loves me and all of my craziness!''15-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013