Hilary Swank splits from boyfriend
Hilary Swank has split from boyfriend John Campisi.
The Oscar-winning actress and the talent agent decided to call time on their five-year romance earlier this summer, her agent told PEOPLE.
No other details about the split were revealed.
Hilary - who split from husband Chad Lowe in 2006 - has previously spoken of her relationship with John, saying she had no desire to get married as they were happy as they were.
She said: ''You know what they say: When it ain't broke.
'I believe in the sanctity of marriage. John and I, you know, we were both in long marriages and it's not something that we need to rush back into.''
However, the 38-year-old star did say she would like to become a mother one day as it is something she has always wanted to do.
She said: ''Since a really young age, I've always thought about kids. Someday, hopefully, I'll have children. When the time is right.''
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013