Kourtney Kardashian helped with Penelope's birth
Kourtney Kardashian helped deliver her new baby daughter.
The reality TV star gave birth to daughter Penelope Scotland last month and, like when her two-year-old son Mason entered the world, she played a big part in getting the tot out.
When asked if she pulled the baby out, Kourtney said: ''I did! She was coming out, and I was thinking, I should pull her. With Mason, I had no idea I was going to do that. This time, I thought, This is what I'm supposed to do.''
Her boyfriend Scott Disick was very impressed with what Kourtney did, adding: ''Our doctor has grown fond of that manoeuvre, and we're fond of it too.''
Kourtney, 33, says she was smitten with little Penelope as soon as she saw her.
She revealed: ''When I first saw her little face, it's just so crazy! It's really exciting. She has the Kardashian eyelashes!''
The couple filmed Penelope being born but Kourtney isn't sure if it will be aired on their reality TV show, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', like Mason's was.
She told Us Weekly: ''I don't know yet. We it tape it with our cameras, and Scott was taping some of it on his iPad.''
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013