Miley Cyrus shares bed with dogs
Miley Cyrus shares her bed with her dogs.
The 19-year-old singer-and-actress - who has five pet canines, Happy, Lila, Ziggy, Mary Jane and Floyd - tweeted a picture revealing her Rottweiler/beagle cross breed Happy had woke her up yesterday (20.08.12) with a ''sloppy kiss''.
She wrote: ''woke up to sloppy wet kisses from the cutest boy on the planet!!! Guess who? (sic)''
Miley - who is engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth - has also been sharing affection with her other dogs, revealing on Sunday (19.08.12) she had turned to them when she was in need of ''a cuddle''.
She wrote: ''In the mood to cuddle.''
Alongside a picture of herself with her doggy companions, she added: ''found my cuddle buddy =] guess who???
''actually I found 2 - love Sunday's like this :) (sic)''
Despite her affection for her pets, Miley isn't afraid to go places without them - and even entrusts their care to her fans.
She wrote last week: ''some awesome fans out front of Starbucks are baby sitting happy while I get a drink :) so rad (sic)''21-08-2012
- Ashley Tidsdale terrified of being shot - 22 May 2013
- Julie Bowen makes regular trips to hospital - 22 May 2013
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013
- Jennifer Lopez can be 'militant' - 21 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart being supported by Taylor Swift - 21 May 2013
- Melissa McCarthy fires extra for mistreating child - 21 May 2013
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013