Taylor Swift visits boyfriend's mother's grave
Taylor Swift visited the grave of her boyfriend's late mother over the weekend.
The 'Love Story' singer accompanied Conor Kennedy - who she has been dating for around three months - and his family on Sunday (19.08.12) to Mary Richardson Kennedy's final resting place at St. Francis Xavier cemetery in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
The New York Daily News reported: ''Wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, slip-on leather loafers and a pleated, short-sleeved dress bursting with a pattern of spring flowers, Taylor held Conor's hand and caressed him. At one point, the singer and the grieving group appeared to bow their heads in prayer.''
Mary - who was separated from Conor's father, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - suffered from depression and alcoholism and hanged herself in May, leaving her family distraught.
Taylor, 22, recently proved her relationship with 18-year-old Conor was serious after buying a house across the street from his grandmother.
The blonde beauty is sure to be a hit with her new neighbours as she has already impressed Conor's side of the family after his aunt, Rory Kennedy, gave her the seal of approval.
She said: ''She's awesome. She's a great friend of all of ours.''
Taylor's new purchase comes days after she introduced Conor, who she has been dating since June, to her parents in Nashville, Tennessee.
While they were there, the smitten pair also enjoyed a date at a barbecue diner and onlookers said they couldn't keep their hands off each other.
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013