Rita Ora feels like Beyonce Knowles' sister
Rita Ora feels like Beyonce Knowles' ''little sister''.
The 21-year-old singer is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation label and is grateful for the support she receives from him and his wife.
She said: ''Jay-Z made me feel really relaxed but at the same time, he made me realise I had loads of work to do. He's been doing this for years and I've just started. I just hope my career can be as successful as his. He's my musical idol.
''Beyonce told me, 'Be yourself because we like being around you.' I guess I'm like the little sister.''
Rita releases her debut album, 'ORA', next week and the 'R.I.P.' hitmaker admits she is ''nervous'' about people's reactions.
She said: ''I'm nervous about it coming out. I think people will like it. I hope so anyway.''
One thing the blonde star hopes about her album is that it will curb the constant comparisons with Rihanna.
She told Grazia magazine: ''It's an obvious and amazing comparison to make, but hopefully when people hear my album they'll have more to talk about than that.''23-08-2012
- George Michael fell out of car - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre hunting for two homes - 21 May 2013
- Michael Douglas: Sex scenes are judged - 21 May 2013
- Robert and Kristen allowed to date others? - 21 May 2013
- Chris Brown getting close to Topshop heiress? - 21 May 2013
- Lindsay Lohan struggling in rehab - 21 May 2013
- Katrina Bowden and Ben Jorgensen had DIY wedding - 20 May 2013
- Seth MacFarlane turns down 2014 Oscars - 20 May 2013