Chris Brown makes up with Drake
Chris Brown has ended his war of words with Drake.
The 23-year-old singer insists he no longer has ''beef'' with the 25-year-old rapper after the pair were involved in a brawl at a New York nightclub on June 14, which resulted in a number of people getting injured including professional basketball player Tony Parker.
A source close to Chris told HollywoodLife.com: ''That situation has already been handled and Chris [has] no beef with [Drake.] We don't think about [him.] Drake who? That club s**t was what it was and Chris left that baggage back where it happened.''
Chris and Drake are both up for the Best Male Video prize at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) next month and while Brown has confirmed he will not be attending the event at the Los Angeles Staples Center, he insists his decision was nothing to do with Drake.
The source added: ''None of what's going on with the VMAs is because of Drake. You can believe that.''
Drake is alleged to have started the fight after claims his entourage sent a note to Chris about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna - who split from Brown in February 2009 after he assaulted her - and following the altercation the pair were offered $1 million to continue their feud in a boxing ring.31-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013