Food smuggler Blake Lively
Blake Lively ''smuggles'' food.
The 'Savages' actress likes to experiment with cooking when she travels so is always taking local ingredients home with her and has to get them through customs without being found out.
She said: ''I love to go to cooking school when I travel and I like to smuggle ingredients home. I have smuggled so many ingredients across so many borders, like shallot confit from Thailand, or a new sauce from New Orleans not approved by the FDA.
''I'm stuffing them in teddy bears cut in half and put back together again and I've gotten really good at it, although now I'm talking about it, I'm sure customs will be all over me next time I go anywhere.''
Blake - who is currently dating actor Ryan Reynolds - also revealed how she has a huge amount of willpower, something which has always been apparent.
She told Total Film magazine: ''At school, I took on too many clubs and activities and they said, 'You can't do all these things', and I asked why and they said, 'Because it's never been done before.' I said, 'Great, now you get to see it done for the first time!' It was a terrible idea because I went to school from 6am to 10pm every day and I was miserable but I had to prove I could do it because of this willpower thing.''31-08-2012
- Example weds TV presenter Erin McNaught - 18 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville splits from boyfriend - 18 May 2013
- Gwyneth Paltrow's food obsession - 18 May 2013
- Chris Brown's 'soft spot' for Karrueche Tran - 18 May 2013
- Kesha wants Keith Richards look - 18 May 2013
- Justin Bieber owes thousands for monkey's care - 18 May 2013
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return - 18 May 2013
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves - 18 May 2013