Geri Halliwell kept Brand romance secret from Spice Girls
Geri Halliwell didn't tell her Spice Girls bandmates about her romance with Russell Brand.
The singer and the comedian grew close while rehearsing for the Olympic Games Closing Ceremony earlier this month and although Geri performed at the event with Mel C, Victoria Beckham, Mel B and Emma Bunton, she didn't confide in them about her growing closeness with Russell.
Mel C told The Sun newspaper: ''I don't know what's going on. I know they get on really well.
''I'll have to quiz her on that one, the cheeky little minx!''
Meanwhile, Geri has bigger worries as she was upset when Russell's cat Morrissey and her dogs Daddy and William failed to hit it off.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''It was important to Geri that her dogs met Russell because any new man in her life first has to impress them.
''Sadly, while they took to Russ, Morrissey had other ideas.
''He eyeballed the hairy beasts the minute they trespassed into his territory, taking an instant dislike to them, especially Daddy.
''He hissed and clawed at him and even attempted to bite him so in the end Russ and Geri had to put them in separate rooms.''31-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013