Milla Jovovich shows off with swordfighting
Milla Jovovich enjoys swordfighting when she is drunk.
The 'Resident Evil' actress admits she can be a show-off and can't stop herself from trying to impress her friends with her swashbuckling skills when intoxicated.
She said: ''I'm a better sword fighter than anybody I know, that's for sure.
''I mean, within my circle of friends I'm a big ham, so I'll always break the sword out, have a couple of beers and start swinging it in a haphazard manner.''
The brunette beauty also admitted she is obsessed with hygiene and is fascinated by the cleanliness habits of historical figures.
Asked her specialist quiz subject, she told Empire magazine: ''It could be the Black Plague in the 13th century. Also the mid-Victorian house is a big subject I love.
''I've got a real love of British history and French history and anything to do with hygiene through history.
''That came from reading about the Black Death and wondering how people could live that way. In France, Louis XIV believed in the cleansing benefits of clean linen. He would never bathe, he would just change his shirt to feel refreshed. Ewwww! Nastiness.''01-09-2012
- Seth MacFarlane turns down 2014 Oscars - 20 May 2013
- Brooke Mueller's drug abuse under investigation - 20 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian slams Kim pregnancy body critics - 20 May 2013
- Selena Gomez isn't ready for marriage - 20 May 2013
- Kristen and Robert have grown apart - 20 May 2013
- Justin helps co-stars' Cannes experience - 20 May 2013
- Heidi Klum is finished with marriage fairytale - 20 May 2013
- Demi Lovato is having tonsils removed - 20 May 2013