Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to appear at MTV VMAs
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will both appear at the MTV Video Music Awards.
The 'Twilight Saga' co-stars and former off screen couple had been due to present an award together at the event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Thursday (06.09.12) but after Kristen cheated on Robert, their presence was put in doubt.
However, MTV VMA host Kevin Hart believes both will still attend in order to promote the final movie in the vampire series 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2'.
He said: ''From what I understand they're both still gonna be here. I'm not really up to speed on the whole soap opera that's been going on between them. I know they've got a movie to promote. 'Twilight's coming out so it makes sense for them to show up at the VMAs if you ask me.
''[Although] I don't really care.''
While romance for Robert and Kristen is off the cards, Kevin revealed he is planning to get up close and personal with some celebrity ladies, whether they like it or not.
He added: ''I'm planning on kissing a lot of female celebrities on the mouth and seeing what happens. Rihanna, Beyonce [Knowles], Taylor Swift, Katy Perry. These are all people I'm considering kissing.''
Rihanna will open the show while Nicki Minaj will appear as a special guest performer with one of the previously announced acts which includes Taylor Swift, Green Day, Alicia Keys, Pink, One Direction, Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz.
The MTV VMAs will take place at the Los Angeles Staples Center on Thursday, September 6. For more information go to MTV.com05-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013