Mike Tyson wants to star in musicals
Mike Tyson wants to star in musicals.
The 46-year-old former boxer - who made a cameo in comedy 'The Hangover' as himself - wants to branch out and try a new career in order to entertain his fans.
According to the Daily Telegraph newspaper, he said: ''I want to dance and sing. I want to do some dancing and singing musicals.''
Mike used to refer to himself as the ''baddest man on the planet'' but insisted that's not who he is anymore.
He said: ''I don't have the desire to be that guy any more. I was always the bad guy that wanted to be a good guy, but I didn't know how to be a good guy. I was always so concentrating on being bad.
''I'm just so happy to become this guy, to be a responsible adult. For a guy like me this is very courageous.''
The former sportsman blew millions of dollars on alcohol and drugs over the years but says boxing for him wasn't about the money.
He said: ''I didn't care about my business. I only cared about my glory.
''You can't buy that ... I was the best fighter in the world. Nobody could beat me with money in my prime, you had to be a better fighter and there wasn't any.''13-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013