Ryan Reynolds wanted 'flawless' engagement ring for Blake
Ryan Reynolds chose a ''light pink oval diamond'' for Blake Lively's engagement ring.
The 35-year-old actor married his 'Green Lantern' co-star in a surprise ceremony in South Carolina earlier this month and jeweller Lorraine Schwarz revealed the star was very specific about the ring he chose to propose with.
A spokesperson told Us Weekly: ''Ryan chose Lorraine Schwartz to help him find a flawless, light pink oval diamond. They worked together to design a custom setting in rose gold and pave diamonds with a nod to deco.''
The couple also took a mini-honeymoon in Virginia over the weekend, where they enjoyed dinner and spent Saturday night (15.09.12) at the upmarket Inn at Little Washington, according to the Washington Post .
They were able to dine undisturbed in the restaurant before retiring to their room, although Blake was spotted back on the set of TV show 'Gossip Girl' on Monday morning (17.09.12).
At their ceremony Ryan and Blake recited vows they had written themselves.
A source explained: ''They promised to support and love each other and to make each other laugh.
''Ryan said he would treasure Blake; she said she would adore him. The whole time they were beaming.''
At the reception, 25-year-old Blake - who previously enjoyed a romance with Leonardo DiCaprio - and Ryan enjoyed after-dinner s'mores and a hosted a paper-lantern send-off.
The happy couple and their guests were also entertained by Florence + the Machine singer Florence Welsh who performed a rendition of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'.18-09-2012
- Zoe Saldana prefers male company - 18 May 2013
- David Beckham retired to spend time with family? - 18 May 2013
- One Direction sleep rough in wild - 18 May 2013
- Suki pursued Bradley - 18 May 2013
- Johnny Depp 'serious' about Amber Heard - 18 May 2013
- Heidi Klum spares weekends for kids - 18 May 2013
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail - 18 May 2013
- American Idol will struggle to attract top talent - 18 May 2013