Emma Watson's 'epic' kissing scene
Emma Watson enjoyed her ''epic'' kissing scene in 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
The 22-year-old actress has a steamy smooch with Logan Lerman in the coming of age drama, and was so moved by the scene when she read the script, she knew she was going to have to be a special on set moment.
She told MTV News: ''I mean, when I read our first kiss scene, it's so epic. It's like the most beautiful scene I've ever seen written on a page. And it was like, 'Oh, we're going to have to kill this one!' Like, it's so good, I wanted to do it justice. And it's so emotional and we're both so vulnerable in it, but the main thing was I get to do it with Logan.
''He makes me feel so safe, so it's going to be fine, which made it fine.''
While Logan made Emma feel comfortable for the scene, he was not so confident about the kiss because he was nervous about locking lips in front of the crew.
He explained: ''[It was] nerve-racking. Those scenes are always hard to do when there's 15, 20 other people in the room.''
'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' - which also stars Ezra Miller - follows the story of three teenagers as they come of age and deal with issues including loss, homosexuality, addiction, love and depression.19-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013