Melissa Joan Hart welcomes her third son to the world
Melissa Joan Hart has given birth to her third son.
The 36-year-old actress - who is best known for her role in 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' - and husband Mark Wilkerson welcomed baby Tucker into the world yesterday (18.09.12) and can't wait for him to meet their other children, six-year-old Mason and four-year-old Braydon.
The couple told PEOPLE: ''Mom and Dad are elated and can't wait to introduce him to his brothers.''
Tucker - who weighed 8lbs 5oz - has not yet been given a middle name but his parents had previously admitted they wanted to wait to see their baby before deciding on monikers.
Melissa had said: ''We have a few favourite [names] - we keep tossing them around.
''I'm just to figure it out on the day. I don't like to name them before because I'm like, 'What if I change my mind?' ''
Melissa announced her pregnancy in April but she and her musician husband decided against finding out the sex of the tot.
She said earlier this year: ''We don't want to know. We found out both other times, but this one we want [it to be] a surprise.''19-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013