Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's romantic date
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were ''all over each other'' on a romantic date in West Hollywood over the weekend.
The couple dined at Mercato di Vetro and according to onlookers, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.
A source told HollywoodLife: ''Liam's such a gentleman. They were affectionate, I mean, they always are. They're engaged and in love so for sure they're going to be all over one another. They like kissing and being passionate - it's just who they are. They aren't doing it for show, they really and genuinely are in love. Liam makes her feel great and completes her and she does the same for him.''
The 22-year-old actor proposed to his 'The Last Song' co-star in June and Miley, 19, has revealed she loves being engaged.
She wrote on twitter: ''I love being a 'fiancee.'''
Previous to that Miley had written on the micro-blogging website: ''Will I ever quit staring at my finger?''
A friend of the actor revealed that the pair have no immediate plans to tie the knot.
The insider said: ''They are both mature and ready for this. Miley is 19 going on 40. Right now they are enjoying being engaged. There is no rush.''19-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013