Blake Lively's ice cream soda parties
Blake Lively loves throwing ice cream soda parties.
The 'Gossip Girl' actress - who recently married Ryan Reynolds - is happiest when she is at home making edible treats, according to domestic goddess Martha Stewart , who lives near the couple in New York.
She told E! News: ''They are the nicest couple. And very, very modest and nice, contrary to the parts they play.
''Blake makes fabulous things. I got invited for an ice cream soda party.''
Blake recently revealed she likes to experiment with cooking when she travels so is always smuggling local ingredients home with her and has to get them through customs without being found out.
She said: ''I love to go to cooking school when I travel and I like to smuggle ingredients home. I have smuggled so many ingredients across so many borders, like shallot confit from Thailand, or a new sauce from New Orleans not approved by the FDA.
''I'm stuffing them in teddy bears cut in half and put back together again and I've gotten really good at it, although now I'm talking about it, I'm sure customs will be all over me next time I go anywhere.''21-09-2012
- Max George almost drowned in hot tub - 20 Jun 2013
- Mirren and Hopkins are a 'match made in heaven' - 20 Jun 2013
- Isla looked like 'Exorcist' on new film - 20 Jun 2013
- Paris hasn't had birthday party since Michael died - 20 Jun 2013
- 'Chipmunk' Jackie Stallone - 20 Jun 2013
- Duchess Catherine's £10,000 birth - 20 Jun 2013
- Sue Johnston quits Coronation Street - 20 Jun 2013
- Kim Kardashian bans candy from hospital room - 20 Jun 2013